I don't really put those ugly advertisements all over this blog for the sake of making money, but it is hard to upload more without a steady budget. I made a game (that can be checked out below), so if you would like to contribute to my soundtrack collecting and releasing while also having a little Mario-esque platforming fun for yourself and friends then please do check out the link below! Thanks >o

Support Me!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

[Gameplay] Etrian Odyssey: Millenium Girl Demo Gameplay!


The Newest release of the Etrian Odyssey series will be taking its place in North America soon, and boy am I ready! I like the series so much that I managed to get a japanese 3ds to play some of the games early (aww yeah for cheap $). Here is the gameplay I got the date it came out! Hope you enjoy it! :D


Game: Etrian Odyssey- Millenium Girl
Release Date: 6/27 (Japan), Fall 2013 NA/EU
Music Composer: Yuzo Koshiro
Price: 5370円, 39.99(?) USD

No comments:

Post a Comment