I don't really put those ugly advertisements all over this blog for the sake of making money, but it is hard to upload more without a steady budget. I made a game (that can be checked out below), so if you would like to contribute to my soundtrack collecting and releasing while also having a little Mario-esque platforming fun for yourself and friends then please do check out the link below! Thanks >o

Support Me!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Play some Osu!


There must be a few people who visit this blog and play OSU, a fun free (no paid whatsoever) rhythm game, that is absolutely a blast to play...

For those who do play, and would like to play w/ me sometime, or just add me for the fun of it, please visit the link at the bottom of this post. My account name is GoombaJMR, and if you notify me that you added me, I'll add you back, and we'll be able to mutually chat ingame and play together easily!

If you don't know what osu is, you have the choice to ignore this post, or to search it up or go to their website ("osu.ppy.sh") and check it out. I highly recommend it if you like anime music, japanese music, pop music in the Americas, or even some video game music!



No comments:

Post a Comment