I don't really put those ugly advertisements all over this blog for the sake of making money, but it is hard to upload more without a steady budget. I made a game (that can be checked out below), so if you would like to contribute to my soundtrack collecting and releasing while also having a little Mario-esque platforming fun for yourself and friends then please do check out the link below! Thanks >o

Support Me!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Pokemon X and Y: Original Soundtrack! [320KBPS]


Pokemon X and Y Super Music Collection
Tracks: 212
Time: ~3 Hours
Size: ~650 MB
Download (320KBPS): Part 1 (Updated)
[Alt: Mediafire]
Download [FLAC]: Want it? Request!


Below: My Copy! FINALLY Imported! :D
Donate for more imported CD's like THIS! [Looking for BW, SSHG, and DP!]


22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have it, but I have to upload it.....which will take ages. Want?

      Delete
    2. Hey. I would like the flac rip. Does it contain the Pokemon Origin tracks btw?

      Delete
  2. Hey good job, the ost quality is also better than Itunes version.

    By the way, you should rip with sample rate of 44.1 kHz, you will not gain anything by increasing it to 48 kHz, just waste space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this yeah :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful man, just beautiful. So much better than the ITunes rip. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I've been looking for this for ages!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, do u have the link of the flac version?

    Sorry if my English is not the best :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete