I don't really put those ugly advertisements all over this blog for the sake of making money, but it is hard to upload more without a steady budget. I made a game (that can be checked out below), so if you would like to contribute to my soundtrack collecting and releasing while also having a little Mario-esque platforming fun for yourself and friends then please do check out the link below! Thanks >o

Support Me!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Super Mario Bros. U Soundtrack

Finally Released, I release the New Super Mario Bros. U soundtrack to you all! I'll be having another poll ready and that one's deadline will be in a shorter amount of time!


New Super Mario Bros. U Soundtrack Download!
Size: 100 Mb
Song Count: 32
Time: 80 Minutes

These were the results! Next poll is to last 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment