I don't really put those ugly advertisements all over this blog for the sake of making money, but it is hard to upload more without a steady budget. I made a game (that can be checked out below), so if you would like to contribute to my soundtrack collecting and releasing while also having a little Mario-esque platforming fun for yourself and friends then please do check out the link below! Thanks >o

Support Me!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Original Soundtrack!


Shin Megami Tensei IV Original Soundtrack
Tracks: 114
Time: ~4.8 hours
Size: ~700 MB
Download (320KBPS): Part 1

Sorry for the wait everyone....I've been a bit busy recently, but hopefully I can start posting again now! Still want to finish Rune Factory IV, MP Island Tour, and maybe Conception II!!

This game has a phenomenal soundtrack, and even if you don't have the game, or don't plan on buying it - you definitely should get this ost! My favorite remix theme is the Cathedral of Shadows #1, and my favorite battle theme is probably boss b2~ which is just brilliantly composed. Kudos to the composers!

No comments:

Post a Comment