I don't really put those ugly advertisements all over this blog for the sake of making money, but it is hard to upload more without a steady budget. I made a game (that can be checked out below), so if you would like to contribute to my soundtrack collecting and releasing while also having a little Mario-esque platforming fun for yourself and friends then please do check out the link below! Thanks >o

Support Me!

Friday, August 8, 2014

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth Original Soundtrack!


Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth Original Soundtrack
Tracks: 54
Time: ~2.5 hours
Size: ~373 MB
Download (320KBPS): Part 1


Really tight soundtrack, and the game is looking as good as ever (EO/Etrian Odyssey is my favorite portable series), so I'm really hyped for it. Still have yet to finish P3 though......So I'll probably get to that before this~ Enjoy the music!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks a ton!! Been looking for a the whole OST for a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the share... Unfortunately the link is down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I've got the premium edition of the game but I want to keep it closed xD

    ReplyDelete