I don't really put those ugly advertisements all over this blog for the sake of making money, but it is hard to upload more without a steady budget. I made a game (that can be checked out below), so if you would like to contribute to my soundtrack collecting and releasing while also having a little Mario-esque platforming fun for yourself and friends then please do check out the link below! Thanks >o

Support Me!

Friday, August 8, 2014

Etrian Odyssey II Untold Announced!

Recently announced by Atlus, the newest entry for the Etrian Odyssey series (on the 3DS) is Etrian Odyssey II Untold: The Knight of Fafnir! There is a lot to say here, but I'll leave it to you to decide by checking out the first trailer below~


The Link can be found here

The website is here!



I'm persona-lly (Q coming out in nov too ;)) really excited, since non of the 3DS titles have disappointed me yet (beat pretty much everything in IV, trying to map a certain place in U), and I've been playing EO II recently (which is what the game is remaking) so that I can experience both modes in a short range of time :3.

We have a Survivalist (Archer, Gatherer of items etc.) in the video, a War Magnus (Magic debuff etc. and healing maybe...in the game), a Protector (aka Tank), a Princess (I forgot....), and the main guy.....who's black, and turns even blacker after transforming! #Hype

Comment whether or not you're excited for the coming EOII remake and whether you'll play classic mode or story mode!~

No comments:

Post a Comment