I don't really put those ugly advertisements all over this blog for the sake of making money, but it is hard to upload more without a steady budget. I made a game (that can be checked out below), so if you would like to contribute to my soundtrack collecting and releasing while also having a little Mario-esque platforming fun for yourself and friends then please do check out the link below! Thanks >o

Support Me!

Monday, October 27, 2014

Mario Kart 8 Full OST!

It's been a while
Here is something you may not have been thinking I'd get for you guys/girls!
*note: I did not make the image :v rare, but oh well


Mario Kart 8: Original Soundtrack
Tracks: 54
Time: ~2 Hours
Size: ~237.7 MB (190 MB on Mega)
DownloadHere!

I had MK8 since its launch, but I haven't got to playing it until recently :)
Now that I've been playing it more recently, I've managed to get this out~ Have fun!

VBR256 KBPS Guys, so it should be soundin good~

No comments:

Post a Comment