I don't really put those ugly advertisements all over this blog for the sake of making money, but it is hard to upload more without a steady budget. I made a game (that can be checked out below), so if you would like to contribute to my soundtrack collecting and releasing while also having a little Mario-esque platforming fun for yourself and friends then please do check out the link below! Thanks >o

Support Me!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Danganronpa Another Episode OST!


Danganronpa Another Episode OST
Tracks: 48
Time: ~2.4 Hours
Size: ~267.4 MB
DownloadHere!

Ah, DANGANRONPA is BACK! <3

Great soundtrack, Masafumi Takada has my praise :)
Please do enjoy~

3 comments:

  1. Erm... I'm sorry but vgmdb says that OST has 3 CDs and 75 audio tracks total. Did you sure that this isn't a gamerip?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gamerip :/
    Is there any way to download the official one??? for some reason in every page and even in Soulseek they have this one...

    ReplyDelete