I don't really put those ugly advertisements all over this blog for the sake of making money, but it is hard to upload more without a steady budget. I made a game (that can be checked out below), so if you would like to contribute to my soundtrack collecting and releasing while also having a little Mario-esque platforming fun for yourself and friends then please do check out the link below! Thanks >o

Support Me!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Super Mario Kart [Special] Soundtrack Download

80 Subs (On Youtube)! Thanks so much for the support guys. I'll give more and more soundtracks soon! :) This is a special edition Super Mario Kart soundtrack download which was actually ripped from my friend's SNES!!! Thank him too for the support.


Notes
Size: ~56 MB
Song Count: 23
Time: 33 Minutes
KBPS: 201~VBR

If there are any errors like false tags, broken links, or missing tracks, please contact me ASAP either through comments below or PM me.

No comments:

Post a Comment